ReaderPen firmware upgrade
The serial number is printed on the back side if the product. Check the range (first 9 digits) and click below to find out upgradability details.
Check HERE for version history.
Serial number range 241541508 to 241541511
Sorry, your device is not possible to upgrade further.
Serial number range 241541601 to 241541604
Your ReaderPen is upgradable to firmware version 7.0.69.
Download and unzip Firmware 7.0.69.
Serial number range 241541611 to 241541708
Your ReaderPen is possible to upgrade to firmware version 7.0.89.
Download and unzip Firmware 7.0.89.
Serial number 2415417100009360 and higher
Your ReaderPen is possible to upgrade to latest firmware version.
A 2-step upgrade is required.
– Make sure the ReaderPen battery is charged to at least 50%.
– Connect the ReaderPen to your computer and select U-disk mode.
– Copy the two files extracted from the downloaded firmware file (sysdict.bin & updatesys_7.0.xx.bin) to the C610R drive.
– When copying is finished, eject the drive and disconnect it (unplug USB cable).
– On the ReaderPen, navigate to Settings/Software Upgrade and press OK button to select.
– Press yes and wait for the upgrade to finish. This may take up to 10 minutes.
For more details, watch the video guides above!