Back to search
The device (DictionaryPen)
- Power On/Off & Back button: Press 3 seconds to power device on or off. Press briefly to use as cancel function in the user interface
- OK button: When a dialog box or options list pops up, press this button to confirm the operation.
- Up/Down/Left/Right: Press buttons to move focus or cursor.
- Scan Trigger: When scanning, the Scan Trigger is automatically pressed to activate scanning.
- Screen: The device’s display screen.
- Speaker: Used for audio output. Muted when headphones are connected.
- Mic: To record voice memos.
- Menu button: Press this button to display context menu (like mouse right click on PC) settings when available.
- Scanning window: Frames the text to be scanned.
- Headphone jack: A standard 3.5 mm headphone jack. Speaker is muted when headphones are connected.
- Micro USB connector: Used for charging the battery and connecting to USB Host. To charge, connect to USB charger or computer USB port.
- Reset button: Pressing this button resets the device. It is recommended to use this button only when the device cannot be turned off properly.