– Look up/translate words in dictionaries in seven different languages
– Listen to single words being pronounced by natural speaking TTS
– Scan and store text in internal memory (2+ GB storage/thousands of pages)
– Connect to Windows/MAC/Linux and upload text files (no software required)
– Scan directly to text cursor on a Windows/MAC/Linux computer (no software required)
– Record and play back voice memos
– Free upgrades
Scan, save and upload
The Dictionary Pen contains a high accuracy multi-language OCR that enables you to capture and save quotes and other text of interest instantly. The text is saved in text files which are then easily transferred to your computer. Extremely handy if you are a student, teacher or professional. Simply use the pen to scan a word, a paragraph, or why not full pages. It´s easy.
The Dictionary Pen features high quality naturally speaking text to speech voices. Use it to listen to single word being pronounced.
Not sure about a word? Dictionary Pen contains high quality electronic dictionaries from OXFORD. Capture the word(s) and have the translation(s) instantly. The DictionaryPen also remember words that you have looked up and keep the history available for you.
A standard 3.5 mm connector is available for connecting your favorite headphones.
The built-in microphone (and of course speaker and headphones connector) allows you to record audio, like voice memos. The audio files are saved in the device, can be retrieved and listened to anytime. You can also upload the audio files to your computer.
The USB interface is used for file transfer (USB drive), text input (HID/Human Input Device) and charging. it works with Windows, MAC and Linux and no software installation is required
2GB+ user space is available which is enough to store thousands of text pages.