ExamReader firmware upgrade
This upgrade is compatible with ExamReaders running software version 7.1.69 and higher.
To check software version:
- Power up the ExamReader.
- Navigate to Settings\System Information\Version
- Check Software version.
Check version history.
– Make sure the reader Pen battery is charged to at least 50%.
– Connect ExamReader to your computer
– Navigate to Settings\System information\Version
– Press MENU button. A new removable disk shall appear on your computer.
– Download latest firmware.Unzip and extract the file with .bin extension.
– Copy the.bin file to the USB drive (“ExamReader drive”).
– Eject the drive (done on the computer).
– Disconnect ExamReader from the computer.
– Press OK button thre (3) times and accept (Yes) to upgrade.